Site visit to Liberty Aluminium Dunkerque
Registered delegates of the World Aluminium Conference 2019 are invited to visit Liberty Aluminium Dunkerque, on Wednesday, 24 April 2019
Located in Northern France, the Aluminum Dunkerque plant was founded in 1991. It is the largest primary aluminium smelter in Europe, specialising in the manufacture of aluminium slabs and ingots with over 99% purity, which have a high level of demand across a range of value added applications in the transport, automotive, aerospace, packaging, building and construction industries. For more information click here
that the places are limited. If you are
interested in attending this tour, please let us know as soon as possible. Travel costs will be covered by individual delegates and you will need to book your own travel directly with Eurostar.
note, there is no charge for lunch or refreshments during the tour for
you wish to attend, we require the following information:
- Scanned copy of your passport (photo page)
- Shoe size (UK)
- Clothes size (S/M/L/XL)
- Any dietary requirements
e site visit will take place on Wednesday 24 April
(departure will be as prompt as possible, but timings are subject to unforeseen delays):
- 08:55 Eurostar departs from London St Pancras International
- 10:56 Arrive in Calais
- 11:00 Group to meet with CRU representative at a meeting spot within the station
in France (location TBC)
- 11:15 Bus departs Calais Eurotunnel
- 11:50 Arrive at site (registration and refreshments)
- 12:00 noon Welcome, introduction to site, safety briefing
- 13:00 Lunch & networking
- 13:45 Walking Site Tour – Paste and Anode plant, Reduction plant (electrolysis),
- 15:15 Guests arrive back from tour
- 15:30 Bus departs for Lille
- 17:35 Eurostar departs from Lille to London
- 18:06 Arrive at London St Pancras International
* Timings are approximate and subject to change.
attendees will be required to wear long trousers and flat, closed toe shoes.
Please ensure that you have read the site visit rules HERE.
Places are limited only registered delegates can book the site visit, if you would like to attend the site visit please email email@example.com
to confirm your attendance.
For more information please contact conferences