International Mining Exploration Forum
Monday 9th April
09:00 – 16:40
Interest in exploration and mine development is predicted to rise further in 2018 and beyond. As a result, CRU and CESCO have decided to host the International Mining Exploration Forum. This intensive 1-day event
will feature expert speakers discussing what can be done to take full advantage of the new cycle.
Chile and South America have huge potential from an exploration standpoint. The Exploration Forum will investigate the regions unique challenges and the most appropriate strategic financial and technology solutions.
The 10+ confirmed speakers
will discuss case studies, technical and financial topics including:
- The metals and minerals that will continue to drive the exploration sector in South AmericaRegional comparisons of investment attractiveness for the mining sector
- The employment of new technologies for exploration success The prospective for lithium exploration in Chile
- The business models that have the potential to stimulate the sector
- The best practices for stakeholders and community engagement
Whatever your involvement in the mining industry, the Exploration Forum provides you with an ideal opportunity to meet with leading industry professionals from around the world.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Angelo Peri, Exploration Manager, Sumitomo Metal Mining
- Fred McMahon, Michael Walker Chair of Economic Freedom Research, The Fraser Institute
- Martin Valdes, Partner, Managing Director, Resource Capital Funds
- Mark Gibson, CEO, High Power Exploration Julian Hanna, Managing Director, MOD Resources Ltd
- Joe Mazumdar, Co-editor and Analyst, Exploration Insights
- Michael Cullen, Senior Partner, Control Risks
- Luquman Shaheen, President & CEO, Panoro Minerals Ltd
- Joaquin Jara, Professor, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Departamento de Ingenieria en Mineria
View the agenda for the Forum
Delegates at the World Copper Conference can attend the International Mining Exploration Forum FREE of Charge.
Register your place today