Metallurgical Sulphuric Acid Seminar
Wednesday 5 April
14:30 – 16:30
- Improvements in SO2 capture in Chile – timing and effectiveness of proposed programmes
- Changes in smelting industry structure and investment in the Americas
- Long-term incentive prices and site costs – are they sufficiently attractive to bring potential SXEW mines on stream?
- Will Electo Winning mines delay closure due to good market conditions beyond 2017?
- Can sulfide leaching replace copper supply at Electo Winning facilities in Chile?
- Comparing double absorption acid plant operation versus single absorption with a Cansolv SO2 Recycle
- The global and Latin American sulphuric acid market outlook
- What is the potential for acid price change beyond 2017?
Ian Craig, Business Developer, Shell Cansolv
Racha Assaf, Licensing Technology Manager, Shell Cansolv
Jorge Cantallopts, Director of Research, Cochilco
Peter Harrisson, Senior Consultant, CRU
Erik Heimlich, Senior Consultant, CRU
This seminar is free of charge to all paid delegates at the World Copper Conference.
Non delegates will also be able to book places for the Seminar. A fee will be payable and details are below.
Until the 19th March - $250
From 20th March onwards - $295
Register for the seminar here
If you have any questions then please contact: Conferences