About the event
The event attracts government bodies, regulators, telecoms/mobile network operators, cable TV network operators, broadband service providers, consultants, investment firms, solution providers - in short, anyone involved in deploying fiber to the home. It promises the opportunity to gain fresh insights and unrivalled access to high-level, hard-to-reach decision-makers.
The 2018 conference marked the first collaboration between the FTTH Council Asia-Pacific and CRU Events. This unique partnership offered attendees a packed three days of conference sessions, centred on partnership, investment and innovation across the Asia-Pacific region. The event attracted government bodies, regulators, MNOs, service providers, consultants, investment firms and solution providers. It gave the opportunity to gain fresh insights, and unrivalled access to high-level, hard to reach decision-makers.
6 GREAT REASONS TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
Network and raise your profile with 600 delegates from across the fiber networks supply chain
- Hear thought-leaders give presentations on the topics that are driving this market
- Join interactive discussions and put your questions to leading industry experts and analysts
- See the latest innovations and meet key suppliers in the lively and interactive exhibition
- Gain first-hand knowledge of, and insight into, the key challenges and opportunities facing the market
- Free passes are available for network operators and government policymakers - see the registration page for details
See what the 2018 attendees had to say about the event - view the testimonials here