2019 FTTH Asia Pacific Conference: Fiber Optic Achievement 5G Smart City
The FTTH Asia Pacific Council is pleased to announce the 2019 FTTH Asia Pacific Conference - the premier fiber-to-the-home conference in the Asia Pacific region, which will be held on April 15-17, 2019 in Optics Valley, Wuhan, China .
Following the successful cooperation in the Philippines in 2018, this conference is the second collaboration between the FTTH Council Asia Pacific and the CRU exhibition. CRU is the world's leading consultancy for the fiber and communications cable supply chain and has successfully hosted the 4th World Fiber Optic Cable Conference. Changfei will also support this year's FTTH Asia Pacific Conference as an emerald sponsor.
The conference is expected to be attended by more than 500 executives, including: government agencies, regulatory agencies, telecommunications/mobile network operators, cable network operators, broadband service providers, solution providers, and data center operators, research institutions. And investment companies, etc. Last year's conference attracted 150 companies and representatives from 37 countries, bringing together leading companies from around the world who are concerned about the telecommunications market in the Asia Pacific region.
2019 Conference Theme: Fiber Optic Achievement 5G Smart City
The theme of this conference is “Fiber-aid 5G Smart City” and the opportunity to explore a converged platform for smart cities and 5G networks. How the telecommunications industry in the Asia-Pacific region continues to embed FTTx and fiber in network terminals. The conference will provide you with a unique platform, get first-hand information, and meet face-to-face with rare decision makers. It is a must-attend meeting for all industry colleagues.
The three-day conference is full of activities, including more than 45 presentations and post-conference workshops, exhibitions, welcome receptions, coffee break lunches, dinners and cultural events.
The three-day conference includes: keynote speeches, roundtables and workshops
- Hearing the strategy of telecom operators in Asia Pacific to embed fiber in network terminals
- Understand the development of regional policies and their impact on network construction and investment
- Research cases for finding the most effective smart city strategy through city leaders
- From a technical perspective, how to integrate 5D coverage and smart city functions in a converged FTTx network
- Meet with leading innovators and experts and build partnerships to discuss how to improve network deployment and development
- Explore wireless front-end and backhaul networks that integrate fiber-to-the-home and enterprise
Please visit the official website of the conference for the detailed agenda of the conference.
- The role of keynote speech information and communication technologies of Chinese policy makers in the
construction of the 13th Five-Year Plan, Made in China and the Belt and Road Initiative
- Keynote Speech by China Telecom Industry Leaders
China Mobile 5G Network Deployment Vision
- Keynote speech
by Chinese city leaders The importance of smart city technology to Chinese city leaders
- Welcome speech by the organizers of the conference
How China's fiber supply chain is ready to support the next wave of global network deployment
The theme of the post-conference will cover FTTH deployment, cable selection, network design, passive optical network technology, FTTH monetization and home network Differentiation
6 reasons for participation
- Exchange and explore business opportunities with over 500 delegates from industry industry chains
- Listen to the unique insights of the industry's most influential industry leaders
- Ask and interact with industry experts and analysts
- Learn about the latest innovations in the exhibition and meet with key suppliers
- Get first-hand information, grasp the industry trends in time, seize business opportunities
- Network operators and government decision makers can participate free of charge*
*Please send your name, position, company/organization name and country to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for free membership.
|Monday, April 15
|13:00 Registration and opening of the exhibition
17:00-18:30 welcome reception
|Tuesday, April 16
||Wednesday, April 17
|Registration at 8:00 and opening of the exhibition
9:00-10:30 Welcome speech by the organizer and keynote speech at the conference
10:30-11:00 Tea break
11:00-12:30 Fusion FTTx network plays a role in 5G Gradually
12:30-14:00 Lunch Show
14:00-15:30 FTTH Deployment Insight
15:30-16:00 Tea Break
16:00-17:30 with FTTx as the driving force of smart city to improve the city environment
17:30 Cocktail Party
18:30 Welcome Dinner
|8:00 Registration and opening of the exhibition
9:00-10:30 Design and upgrade network policy
10:30-11:00 Tea break
11:00-12:00 Optical network innovation trend
12:00-12:30 FGCA round table Talks
meeting Symposium 17:00 The conference ended successfully