About the Event
CRU in collaboration with the Iran Europe Business Centre (IEBC) and IICIC are pleased to announce the inaugural Iranian Nitrogen + Syngas Conference, to be held in Tehran, Iran on 25-26 November 2017.
This new regional event will draw on the success of CRU’s Nitrogen + Syngas portfolio to provide a platform for peer-to-peer discussion, development of best practice; and showcasing of new technology, process and equipment developments for production and efficiency improvements.
We are pleased to announce that Ms. Farnaz Alavi, Director of Planning & Development, National Petrochemical Company (NPC) and Mohammad Hassan Peyvandi, Managing Director, Tamin Petroleum & Petrochemical Investment Company (TAPPICO) as keynote speakers and supporters of the conference.
NPC, a subsidiary of the Iranian Petroleum Ministry, is responsible for the development and operation of the country's petrochemical sector and its subsidiaries. Senior Experts from NPC will also be present at the event.
TAPPICO, a leading investment holding company with 32 management companies and subsidiaries active in oil, gas, petrochemical, tire, and cellulose industries owns a significant share in production and entrepreneurship in Iran.
The two-day agenda will feature a mix of technical papers, practical workshops and market insights. Subject areas will include ammonia, urea, methanol, syngas and nitrogen fertilizers.
Who should attend?
- Plant Operation and Maintenance
- Plant Construction and Engineering
- Technology Licensing
- Catalyst and Auxiliary Chemicals Supply
- Planning and Strategy
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Finance
7 great reasons to attend Iranian Nitrogen + Syngas 2017:
- Share operational experience and best practice with your engineering peers
- Expand your knowledge with technical papers covering syngas, ammonia, urea and nitrates
- Develop practical solutions to operational problems through detailed case studies
- Learn about the latest advances in technology and process that can enhance operational efficiency and improve environmental compliance
- Take advantage of the Technical Showcase presentations which will take place during the event
- Address your technical challenges with a range of world-class exhibitors
- Understand the key market drivers shaping the industry