About the Event
Drawing on the experience of the highly successful Nitrogen + Syngas conference portfolio, CRU is pleased to launch this new regional event, devoted to developing technical excellence across the nitrogen and syngas value chain.
Delegates attending Middle East Nitrogen + Syngas will benefit from a mix of training seminars, workshops and technical papers covering the following areas:
- New technology and materials innovations
- Energy efficiency and emissions management
- Best practice health and safety initiatives
- OPEX optimisation and cost control
- Operational challenges and their solutions
In addition to these key technical themes, the event will feature several high-level strategic presentations, including high-level analysis from CRU’s Nitrogen team,exploring the supply and demand scenario for the global nitrogen market.
Who will attend?
Middle East Nitrogen + Syngas will attract a primarily technical audience including:
- Plant managers and superintendents
- Process engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Plant operations
- Technology procurement
Content will be relevant to the above job functions working in the following production facilities:
- Ammonium Nitrates/Nitric Acid
- Industrial gases