In view of the evolving situation with regards to the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, we understand that you may have questions regarding the CRU World Optical Fibre & Cable Conference
. At the present time (1/4/20), we are still planning to hold the conference as planned.
CRU will continue to monitor the situation/advice from the World Health Organisation
, as the health and well-being of our clients and staff is our priority. We will post any updates on our website, and/or contact delegates directly. We recommend delegates consult their own country's government guidance and company travel advisories if you require any additional information. We will update this page on a regular basis. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronavirus - CRU's analysis of its impact on commodities
Various Authors, updated regularly
Healthy Travel Practices
Whether travelling locally or from abroad, healthy habits should be practiced at all times.
During seasons with a higher risk of illness, follow these precautionary steps to help prevent the spread of infection:
• Thoroughly wash hands or use alcohol-based sanitizer
• Cover mouth and nose when coughing, sneezing or blowing nose. Put used tissue in the garbage. If no tissue available, cough or sneeze into sleeve, not hands.
• Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
• Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Visit the World Health Organisation
website for the latest health information.
Last updated 1/4/20