CRU Events will be following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Tulsa Health Department, and the Hotel’s guidelines to promote a healthy environment to be safe as possible for all involved at the conference.
Please be advised that risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space including the CRU Nitrogen + Syngas USA Conference. By attending the conference, you acknowledge the inherent risks and as a condition of entering the conference you agree to abide by applicable health guidelines.
At the time of writing (10 November 2022) our guidelines are as follows:
Before you travel:
* In general, people are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated
At the conference:
- Review any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the USA or to Tulsa
- We recommend you are fully vaccinated* and/or follow CDC guidelines on taking a COVID test before attending the event
- All attendees (including those who are fully vaccinated) should follow the advice of the CDC at the time of the event with regard to wearing a mask
- We will communicate the CDC advice to you via email the week before the live event date
- By attending the CRU Nitrogen + Syngas USA Conference 2022 you confirm that: you are not currently experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, as identified by the CDC; you have not knowingly been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and that you are not under any self-quarantine order
- For the safety of all delegates, we recommend that you wear a mask whilst in common areas within the conference venue. If you are not fully vaccinated* then you should follow the advice of the CDC with regards to wearing a mask
- For details on additional measures the conference hotel is taking, please visit
- If you test positive for Covid-19, or meet any of the CDC or presiding local public health authority guidelines for: testing, quarantine or self-isolation, prior to or during the event; we strongly recommend you observe these measures and under no circumstances attempt to attend any part of the event
- Please email email@example.com if you test positive for COVID-19 during the event
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of local testing centers
- For Tulsa Health Department guidance on what to do in the event of a positive test, please visit
- For travel advice from the US and Canada, please visit
- Customers arriving into the US from outside of the country should review government travel guidance to confirm eligibility and requirements for travel. For more information, please visit
The guidelines posted here are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly.