Thank you to everyone who took part - remember, the virtual venue is open until March 22, 2021!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the live dates - but remember, the virtual venue is open until March 22, 2021 so you can still watch presentations on-demand, visit the exhibition and network with attendees! If you need assistance logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Drawing on the success of the Nitrogen + Syngas conference portfolio
, CRU is pleased to launch this new regional event, devoted to sharing experience and best practice in operations, reliability and maintenance of ammonia, methanol, hydrogen, syngas and urea plants. Nitrogen + Syngas USA
is designed to provide operators with practical
takeaways and information on new technology developments that can help them to
operate their plants in a more reliable and efficient way.
With the exhibition of 50+ world-class solution
providers and technical experts, it is a one-stop-shop
for networking and professional development.
We are excited to bring you the event as a virtual conference!
Enabling you to connect at a time when gathering in person is not possible, the conference offers real insight, real networking, and real business opportunities
. More than just a series of webinars, the virtual event incorporates a dual-streamed agenda
of technical papers and presentations; a virtual exhibition
for meeting with technical experts and sourcing solutions; and integrated networking
including live video, audio and text chat, interactive discussion groups, and meetings scheduling.
Technical staff and engineers from production companies also benefit from FREE access to the virtual event - apply here
Unsure what to expect from a virtual event?
Watch the demo video to see exactly how the platform works:
What you can expect from the virtual event is a fully immersive experience, with multiple interactive spaces:
Receive conference updates
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology, process, materials and equipment developments in the dual-streamed technical agenda, all with live Q&A - or watch on-demand at a time that suits you
- Access from anywhere: The virtual venue requires no download, and is mobile-friendly, allowing you to join anytime, anywhere
- Interact with expert solutions providers in the virtual exhibit hall: meet exhibitors, explore their products and services and chat or submit an enquiry
- Network with attendees – search the delegate list by keyword, name and more; see who’s live online with you and reach out via voice or video call, text chat, email or request a meeting
- Speed networking sessions will help to replicate those chance meetings you have in real-life at conferences at the receptions
- The agenda has been re-imagined so you can attend sessions, explore the exhibit hall, network, and have time to check in on your day-to-day job.