About the event
CRU’s Phosphates Conference regularly attracts more than 400 delegates from around the globe. The conference offers the ideal forum for senior decision-makers from commercial and operational elements of the phosphates value chain to understand which market and technology factors will influence the industry. Business leaders from producers, traders, consumers and engineering, technology and equipment providers meet at this annual event to engage in high-level networking, negotiate business and share industry knowledge.
CRU Phosphates 2022 will provide you with the latest commercial and technical updates, helping you to make better-informed business decisions for the year ahead. It is also the best place to meet other industry leaders: to network, negotiate business, and share industry knowledge and experience.
The 2022 event will also continue to grow the technical content, with a dedicated stream of technical presentations in addition to the popular technical showcases. Registered attendees will have the chance to share practical experience with other operators and meet with the industry's leading suppliers of technology and engineering solutions in the large-scale exhibition.
Key reasons to attend
- Hear the largest international producers of phosphates share their strategic outlooks and market insights
- Understand the mega trends that will impact demand in the fertilizer, feed, and industrial phosphates sectors
- Share operational experience and develop practical solutions via case studies and papers in the expanded technical agenda
- Learn about new technology, process, materials and equipment innovations in the technical showcase agenda
- Network with more than 400 representatives including: consumers, traders, market analysts, engineering and technical experts, raw materials, intermediates and finished phosphates producers
Meet with a wide range of technical experts in the exhibition to address your technical challenges and queries
This strategic location enables us to bring together one of the world’s largest communities of phosphate industry plant operators and engineers. The region has been a hub for phosphates production in the USA for over a century and boasts some of the industry’s most advanced phosphate mining and fertilizer production operations.
History of the event
Now in its 14th year, the CRU Phosphates Conference series has a strong track record as the established meeting for the international industry, with broad industry support.
Past events have taken place in:
Phosphates 2005 - Paris
Phosphates 2006 - Brussels
Phosphates 2008 - Paris
Phosphates 2010 - Brussels
Phosphates 2012 - El-Jadida
Phosphates 2013 - Monte Carlo
Phosphates 2014 - Paris
Phosphates 2015 - Tampa
Phosphates 2016 - Paris
Phosphates 2017 - Tampa
Phosphates 2018 - Marrakesh
Phosphates 2019 - Orlando
Phosphates 2020 - CANCELLED due to Covid-19