About the event
CRU’s Phosphates 2018 attracted over 500 delegates from around the globe. The conference offers the ideal forum for senior decision-makers from commercial and operational elements of the phosphates value chain to understand which market and technology factors will influence the industry. Business leaders from producers, traders, consumers and engineering, technology and equipment providers meet at this annual event to engage in high-level networking, negotiate business and share industry knowledge.
Phosphates 2019 will provide delegates with key insights and in-depth market information about phosphates raw materials, intermediates and finished products. The two-day programme will cover key commercial subjects including: current and forecast supply dynamics; phosphate fertilizer cost outlook; updates on new projects and their anticipated impact on oversupplied markets; and demand drivers from the fertilizer, feed and industrial markets.
The 2019 event will also continue to grow the technical content, with a dedicated stream of technical presentations in addition to the popular technical showcases. Registered attendees will have the chance to share practical experience with other operators and meet with the industry's leading suppliers of technology and engineering solutions in the large scale exhibition.
Reasons to attend:
- This is a major networking opportunity: meet with a large international audience of commercial and operational decision-makers.
- Hear from industry experts about the current and future supply of phosphates products, learn about start-up projects and shutdowns affecting supply.
- Learn about advances in technology and process that can enhance operational efficiency and improve environmental compliance.
- Put your questions to CRU's Phosphates analysis team and hear first-hand from our market experts about the trends shaping the industry.
- Take advantage of the popular Technical Showcase presentations which will take place over the 3-day event.
- Enjoy unlimited access to 40+ companies in the accompanying large-scale exhibition.
Please note: The Participants – Producers by Phosphate Product chart represents all products produced. As some companies produce more than one product, they have been presented more than once.