About the Event
Given the current dynamics at play in the US scrap and primary aluminum markets, the importance and value of efficient use of aluminum scrap is unprecedented. Companies operating at any point in the aluminum value chain are set to benefit from this technical conference, especially those in the secondary, rolling, extrusion, forging, and casting segments.
We invite area supervisors, production and plant managers, purchasing specialists, strategic planners, owners, CFOs and CEOs, to attend the conference and join in the discussion as the industry looks to navigate unchartered waters in aluminum scrap.
- Outlook on regional aluminum demand
- Update on the tariff situation
- Outlook on aluminum scrap
- Scrap Sourcing/Recovery/Chemistry/Receiving
- Scrap Prep
- Metal Sorting/Lasers
- Furnace Types
- Metal Casting
- Metal Risk & Hedging
- Energy Risk – Gas & Electricity
- Commercial scrap calculations
- How scrap utilization impacts plant P&L
Panel discussions from Industry Experts on Scrap