The Fertilizer AgriTech Forum brings together key players from across the fertilizer value chain - enabling established producers and distributors, financial and academic institutions and early and mid-stage start-ups to meet and discuss sustainability driven innovation and develop new partnerships.
Attendees will benefit from key insights targeted around innovations in the fertilizer supply chain that are improving nutrient use efficiency and carbon traceability and enabling circular economy principles.
The event will create
an international dialogue across the fertilizer value chain that addresses each
of the main considerations: technologies to help with nutrient efficiency,
novel fertilizer production technologies, digital platforms, carbon
traceability, policy, and investment.
- Hear from established fertilizer producers on their approach to investing in innovation, areas of focus, and how they approach partnership development
- Understand the market dynamics that are driving investment in sustainable AgriTech from CRU’s Fertilizer Analysis Team
- Learn about the latest developments in the fertilizer AgriTech space that are driving nutrient use efficiency and sustainability
- Gain access to key decision-makers and innovators from across the fertilizer value chain
- Develop targeted connections using CRU’s AI-driven event app