The definitive Latin American fertilizer business conference
In these unprecedented times, we are delighted to announce that the Fertilizer Latino Americano Conference
will go ahead on 25-28 January 2021
- as a virtual conference
Over recent months, CRU Events have developed a tried and trusted virtual platform and successfully run a number of large-scale virtual conferences. The only virtual element of the conference is the venue
- the conference still offers attendees real networking
, real insights
, and importantly, real opportunities to do business
. Read what other professionals have to say about the networking opportunities and immersive experience at our other virtual conferences - click here
Fertilizer Latino Americano
regularly attracts more than 700 delegates from close to 50 countries, giving you an unparalleled opportunity to do business with the world’s pre-eminent producers, traders, distributors and consumers. Our dedicated virtual events platform will offer delegates exceptional value for money
, with an extensive four day agenda
and access to a global industry audience without any travel or time restraints
. This is a must-attend event for anyone wishing to capitalise on this crucial time in the industry calendar
to secure your business deals for the year ahead.
We've spoken to some of the 2021 speakers to hear their thoughts on the challenges, opportunities and predictions for the region.
Read their insights here
Perfect time to do business
Fertilizer Latino Americano is ideally timed in the fertilizer calendar, and delegates have a direct influence on global supply and demand dynamics. It is the perfect opportunity for you to meet existing customers, and network with potential new clients, and suppliers from across the continent and beyond.
To be kept up-to-date about the conference, please sign up here
Reasons you should attend
- A must-attend networking event at the start of the year, with representation from all the major stakeholders in the Latin American fertilizer market
- Unparalleled networking opportunities as senior fertilizer executives from 49 countries meet to discuss market strategies and arrange business deals
- Enjoy access to an extended four-day agenda offering the most comprehensive overview of the markets - which will be available on demand after the live event
- Debate the most pressing issues facing your industry and participate in country-specific interactive roundtables
- Hear from CRU experts on the latest forecasts in N, P & K markets for better business planning
- Learn about the latest market developments in supply, demand, and logistics; the latest technologies and trade developments
- Special focus for 2021: precision agriculture, bio stimulants and enhanced efficiency fertilizers
"Only event of its kind in the region. Massive networking opportunities beyond regular trading card events. Business opportunities materialize in the short term."
Paulo Maranon, Marketing & Sales, PTP Group
“Great opportunity to network, be updated with fresh market news and always learn more about the agrobusiness.”
Felipe Cupertino, Market Intelligence Specialist, CMOC International
“an excellent fertilizer conference with huge networking and information opportunities for business(es) in Latin American countries”
Balbir Singh, Head Agronomy and BD, Indorama
Conference Scam Warning
Please notify us immediately if you receive any suspicious emails claiming to offer hotels for the Fertilizer Latino Americano Conference
. The 2021 event will be 100% virtual
If you receive an email about hotels or attendee lists, please contact the team, and we would be happy to assist.
For the registration to Fertilizer Latino Americano Conference, please liaise directly with CRU Group, contact details for event representatives can be found on the Contact page
If you have any questions, please contact us