About the Event
As one of the most respected technical events in the industry, CRU’s Nitrogen + Syngas has a proven track record of bringing together senior technical professionals from across the nitrogen and syngas value chain to share experience and best practice. Now in its 35th year, the conference regularly attracts 740+ international delegates from 46+ countries, making it one of the largest gatherings for the global nitrogen and syngas industry - spanning ammonia, urea, methanol, syngas, nitrates, GTL and industrial gases. In 2021, 870+ senior decision-makers participated in the virtual edition conference.
The three-day agenda incorporates industry insights from CRU's nitrogen analysts and other industry experts, and a comprehensive dual-streamed agenda featuring high-level technical papers focused on the latest technology, process and equipment innovations and operational best practice. The content is guided by a technical steering committee of experts representing producers, licensors, and independent consultants ensuring a high-quality platform for professional development and peer-to-peer learning.
The conference runs alongside an exhibition of world-class process, materials, equipment and technology solution providers who bring invaluable expertise to the audience. Ample networking and meeting time is scheduled throughout the agenda to maximise interaction.
As we make a welcome return to live events, we are mindful that there are still travel restrictions in place for many of our clients, as such, we are pleased to be able to offer live-streamed virtual access for those unable to travel to Berlin. The virtual component will be available to all registered delegates to engage with presentations live and on-demand, as well as connecting with delegates, exhibitors and presenters. Further details on the virtual platform will be shared in due course.
Reasons to attend the industry's most comprehensive technical conference:
- Connect with a large audience of peers from 330 companies and 46+ countries
- Share operational experience and best practice with hundreds of engineering professionals from around the world
- Expand your knowledge: Learn from 40+ technical papers covering syngas, ammonia, urea, methanol and nitrates
- Develop practical solutions to operational problems through peer-led detailed case studies
- 'Access all areas Pass' at a discounted rate for qualifying operators
- Understand the current and forecast supply, demand and price dynamics for the nitrogen market from CRU’s industry analysts
- Address your technical challenges with a range of 60 world-class exhibitors at the live event
- 10+ hours of technical content - made available on-demand for 30 days post-conference
Hear from attendees why you should attend the event