About the Event
As one of the most respected technical events in the industry, CRU’s Nitrogen + Syngas has a proven track record of bringing together senior technical professionals from across the nitrogen and syngas value chain to share experience and best practice. Now in its 32nd year, the conference regularly attracts more than 670 international delegates from 50+ countries, making it one of the largest gatherings for the global nitrogen and syngas industry - spanning ammonia, urea, methanol, syngas, nitrates, GTL and industrial gases.
The four-day agenda incorporates practical workshops, industry insights from CRU's nitrogen analysts and other industry experts, and a comprehensive dual-streamed agenda featuring over 45 high-level technical papers focused on the latest technology, process and equipment innovations and operational best practice. The content is guided by a technical steering committee of experts representing producers, licensors, and independent consultants ensuring a high-quality platform for professional development and peer-to-peer learning.
The conference runs alongside an exhibition of world-class process, materials, equipment and technology solution providers who bring invaluable expertise to the audience. Ample networking and meeting time is scheduled throughout the agenda to maximise interaction.
The agenda will be announced in September 2018 - click here to register for updates.
Why attend the industry's most comprehensive technical conference:
- Share operational experience and best practice with 700+ engineering professionals from 50+ countries
- Expand your knowledge with technical papers covering syngas, ammonia, urea, methanol and nitrates
- Develop practical solutions to operational problems through peer-led detailed case studies
- 'Access all areas Pass' with special operator rate of only €700 (+VAT), saving over 50%
- Get the CRU view on the global nitrogen market including insights into CRU's nitrogen cost curve
- Understand the key market drivers that will shape the industry in 2019 and beyond
- Learn about opportunities for product diversification and value-add options for producers
- Learn about the the latest technological, process and materials developments in the technical showcase agenda
- Benefit from the UreaKnowHow.com Clinic, providing practical advice on how to mitigate potential safety hazards in urea plants
- Set up business meetings in advance using the CRU mobile-friendly networking site
- Address your technical challenges with a range of 80+ world-class exhibitors
- 15+ hours of internationally certified technical content accredited by ACE
*Simultaneous English/Russian interpretation / Синхронный перевод на английский/русский языки
Don't miss out. Register today
Hear from attendees why you should attend the event