About the Event
As one of the most respected technical events in the industry, CRU’s Nitrogen + Syngas has a proven track record of bringing together senior technical professionals from across the nitrogen and syngas value chain to share experience and best practice. Now in its 35th year, the conference regularly attracts 750-800 international delegates from 50+ countries, making it one of the largest gatherings for the global nitrogen and syngas industry - spanning ammonia, urea, methanol, syngas, nitrates, GTL and industrial gases. In 2021, 870+ senior decision-makers participated in the conference.
The three-day agenda incorporates practical workshops, industry insights from CRU's nitrogen analysts and other industry experts, and a comprehensive dual-streamed agenda featuring high-level technical papers focused on the latest technology, process and equipment innovations and operational best practice. The content is guided by a technical steering committee of experts representing producers, licensors, and independent consultants ensuring a high-quality platform for professional development and peer-to-peer learning.
The conference runs alongside an exhibition of world-class process, materials, equipment and technology solution providers who bring invaluable expertise to the audience. Ample networking and meeting time is scheduled throughout the agenda to maximise interaction.
Reasons to attend the industry's most comprehensive technical conference:
- 870+ of your peers from 270 companies and 62 countries
- Share operational experience and best practice with hundreds of engineering professionals from around the world
- Expandyour knowledge: Learn from 50+ technical papers covering syngas, ammonia, urea, methanol and nitrates
- Develop practical solutions to operational problems through peer-led detailed case studies
- 'Access all areas Pass' FREE for qualifying operators
- Understand the current investment landscape for nitrogen projects from CRU’s nitrogen team
- Discoverthe latest technical developments in the technical showcases
- Set up your business meetings in advance using the virtual event platform
- Address your technical challenges with a range of 55+ world-class exhibitors at the live event
- 12+ hours of technical content - made available on-demand for several weeks after the conference
Hear from attendees why you should attend the event