About the Event
The 9th CRU Ryan’s Notes Ferroalloys Europe Conference will be held in Germany.
This conference provides an
excellent mid-year opportunity to network with key industry figures in the
European ferroalloys marketplace, and set-up deals.
Great reasons to be there:
- Excellent opportunity to network and do business
- Attracts a critical mass of senior decision-makers and large teams of ferroalloys buyers from producers, traders, steel mills and consumers
- Gain insight via CRU’s analysts into the outlook for the markets through 2022 and beyond
- Hear about the important trends that could impact your business
- Networking functions – offering valuable catch up time with existing, and to meet new, business partners
- Great value for money - to meet with so many clients would normally involve lots of travel and time
- Meet more business partners in a short space of time at the industry’s most cost-effective conference