CRU is pleased to announce the Silicon Market Forum will take place on the 19-20 November 2019 in Budapest, Hungary. This event will bring together nearly 200 leading producers, consumers and traders of silicon metal, polysilicon and silicones.
This exciting conference offers a comprehensive and insightful agenda, incorporating; global silicon market outlooks, in-depth talks on demand from the aluminium, solar and chemicals sectors, project updates, trade briefings and technological developments. There is also plenty of time set aside for peer-to-peer networking.
The 2019 agenda will look at key question including:
- Is there a need for further production curtailments?
- When will a sustained recovery in silicon demand occur?
- Do recent trade conflicts and increased volatility mask underlying changes in the longer-term outlook for silicon?
- What are the latest developments in China?
- How will carbon taxation affect the competitive position of silicon producers?