CRU is pleased to announce the Silicon Market Forum will take place on the 19-20 November 2019 in Budapest, Hungary. This event will bring together nearly 200 leading producers, consumers and traders of silicon metal, polysilicon and silicones.
This exciting conference offers a comprehensive and insightful agenda, incorporating; global silicon market outlooks, in-depth talks on demand from the aluminium, solar and chemicals sectors, project updates, trade briefings and technological developments. There is also plenty of time set aside for peer-to-peer networking.
Previous Silicon Market Forums have discussed the key issues facing the silicon industry. The 2018 agenda included sessions on:
- Will silicon demand gains stay strong and are the growth dynamics changing?
- What are the latest developments in solar-related applications?
- Will batteries become an important source of demand growth?
- What is the pipeline for new silicon capacity?
- Will trade conflicts remain an important issue?
- China’s impact on global demand, supply and cost of critical inputs
- Will environmental regulations continue to impact the Chinese silicon industry?
- Will cost pressures for power, electrodes and other raw materials subside after 2018?