Call for papers
Sulphur + Sulphuric Acid 2019 is the global gathering for the sulphur
and acid industries to meet, learn, and do business.
CALL FOR PAPERS FAQ
Why submit an abstract?
The conference is an ideal platform to demonstrate thought leadership,
and operational experience, or showcase your product or service to a large
global audience of technical experts.
How to submit
All abstracts must be submitted by
24 MAY 2019 to be
considered for the technical agenda. Submit your abstract here
Who can submit an abstract?
We welcome abstracts from all organisations, but papers authored or
co-authored by operating
companies will be prioritised.
What subjects are we looking
Case studies demonstrating operational experience in:
Technology, process, materials and equipment innovations and improvements:
- Process optimisation and design
- Advances in environmental efficiency and strategies for compliance
- Improved energy efficiencyEquipment improvements and optimisations
- Operational challenges and solutions
- Best practice health and safety initiatives
- Application of improved technology or catalysts
- Revamping, maintenance and turnarounds
- New technology developments, which, if not proved so far, offer the realistic prospect of economic advantage in plant operations
- Technology innovations that improve SHE compliance
What happens next?
Abstracts are reviewed by a technical steering committee chaired by
CRU. Selection criteria
- Operational experience
- Operational challenges, and their solutions
Where can I go for more information?
For further information, contact Amanda Whicher