CRU Panel discussion on electric mobility and the future of copper
As part of the World Copper Conference 2018, the CRU consulting team are hosting a FREE TO ATTEND panel discussion entitled “How will electric mobility transform future copper markets?”. The session is on Wednesday 11th April from 08:15 - 09:15.
Topics that will be debated include:
- What are the implications of EVs for copper demand?
- How will demand growth for “battery” metals such as Cobalt and Nickel impact copper production?
- What do these changes mean for future incentive prices and copper market investment?
The panel will be moderated by Dr. Benjamin Jones, Managing Consultant, CRU. Confirmed speakers include:
- Alexander Schmitt, Head of Marketing & Sales - Base and Specialty Metals, Anglo American
Luis Felipe Clavel, EV Business Development Manager, Nissan
- Vanessa Davidson, Director of Copper Research and Strategy, CRU
- Juan Esteban Fuentes, Head of South America, Consulting
CRU Refreshments will be served. Audience participation in discussions is strongly encouraged (and Chatham House rules will apply).
For further information on the panel, please contact Benjamin Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org (telephone +44 207 9032252)
Please note: The event itself is complementary for all registered delegates to the World Copper Conference. Attendees at the panel, who are not registered for the main copper conference, will need to register here to gain access to the main copper conference.
Places are limited so please reserve your place at the panel by emailing email@example.com