About the Event
Annually nearly 500 senior executives, including the most influential copper market executives, convene at this crucial copper industry conference. Delegates and speakers at CRU's World Copper Conference will be among the most knowledgeable participants in the industry, and an important source of opinion on the myriad issues that could influence the market.
Our international attendees represent the complete copper value chain from miners, to smelters, traders and end-users.
Topics that will be covered include
In addition to the comprehensive agenda during the main conference delegates also benefit from attendance to the Environmental strategy and technology forum and the Sulphuric Acid seminar. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to benefit from the opportunities that CRU’s World Copper Conference provides.
- Sustainable value chains and certification – the future of copper marketing?
- Mitigating energy, water and carbon footprint through clean tech investments
- Creating social value through mining
- Mining in the future – exploring the transformative impact of technical innovation in the mining process
- What comes after end of China’s current 5 year plan?
- International copper scrap trade and development
- Market and price outlook
Why should you attend?
- Join the largest annual gathering of top mining executives
- Understand financial and physical markets scenarios
- Hear strategies from leading mining CEOs
- Explore investments in mining clean technology
- Gain an early read of Chinese demand
- Discover the latest outlook for the copper scrap market
- Exclusive networking at the largest and most influential copper industry conference
- A chance to meet all the key international executives in one place
- Receive a login to the networking app to arrange meetings pre-event
- A link to the presentations from the event to review when back in the office
- Access to all social functions at the conference
2019 Audience Profile