About the Event
Nearly 500 senior executives, including the most influential copper market, will convene at this crucial inflection point for the Copper industry. Delegates and speakers at the 17th CRU World Copper Conference are amongst the most knowledgeable participants in the market and an important source of opinion on the myriad of issues that could influence the market.
The three-day conference is widely regarded as the leading copper conference and regularly attracts nearly 500 delegates from 40 countries. Our international attendees represent the complete copper value chain from miners, to smelters, traders and end-users.
Why will the CRU World Copper Conference 2018 be so important?
The copper market continues to go from strength to strength. The concentrates market is in deficit and this is expected to grow to c600,000 tonnes a year in the near future as supply struggles to keep step with demand. Copper price has and will continue to react accordingly and miners, investors, EPC contractors are prioritising copper in investment decisions. This bullish sentiment will feed directly into the event and we are expecting are extremely large delegation in 2018 to discuss how not to miss this fantastic opportunities that market conditions present.
The conference is known for its excellent content about the prognosis for the industry, and it combines economic, financial, technical, political and societal perspectives to give delegates a complete panorama of the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Why should you attend?
- Join the largest annual gathering of top mining executives
- Discover whether fundamentals will sustain 2016 price gains
- Hear supply-side strategies from leading mining CEO's
- Familiarise yourself with unfolding financial and physical market scenarios
- Gain an early read of Chinese demand
- Continue and conclude contract negotiations
- Exclusive networking at the largest and most influential copper industry conference
- A chance to meet all the key international executives in one place
- Receive a login to the networking app to arrange meetings pre-event
- A link to the presentations from the event to review when back in the office
- Access to all social functions at the conference
- Opportunity to register from an unmissable site visit to Chuquicamata (subject to availability)