About the Event
Nearly 500 senior executives, including the most influential copper market, will convene at this crucial copper industry conference. Delegates and speakers at the 17th CRU World Copper Conference are amongst the most knowledgeable participants in the industry and an important source of opinion on the myriad issues that could influence the market.
The three-day conference is widely regarded as the leading copper conference and regularly attracts nearly 500 delegates from 40 countries. Our international attendees represent the complete copper value chain from miners, to smelters, traders and end-users.
Why will the CRU World Copper Conference 2018 be so important?
The copper market continues to go from strength to strength. Copper price has reacted positively on an expectation of tight supply and good Chinese demand. Miners, investors, EPC contractors are prioritising copper in investment decisions. This bullish sentiment will feed directly into the event and we are expecting an extremely large delegation in 2018 to discuss how not to miss this fantastic opportunities.
The conference is known for its excellent content about the prognosis for the industry, and it combines economic, financial, technical, political and societal perspectives to give delegates a complete panorama of the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Why should you attend?
- Join the largest annual gathering of top mining executives
- Discover whether fundamentals will sustain 2016 price gains
- Hear supply-side strategies from leading mining CEO's
- Familiarise yourself with unfolding financial and physical market scenarios
- Gain an early read of Chinese demand
- Continue and conclude contract negotiations
Issues that will be covered include
- The extent to which China will close the gap between production and demand
- The impact that concentrates shortage will have
- The improvements that electric vehicles will bring to demand
- Developments in automation, data management and other productivity drivers
- Demand side outlooks for China, India, USA and Europe
- Supply side outlooks in South America, Africa and Asia
- Sustainability and community relations
- How to stimulate exploration and expedite development
- Price outlooks for LME and SHFE copper
In addition to the comprehensive agenda during the main conference delegates also benefit from attendance to the Mining Exploration Finance Forum and the Sulphuric Acid seminar. 2018 will be an excellent year for the copper industry, don’t miss out on the opportunity to benefit from the opportunities that CRU’s World Copper Conference provides.
- Exclusive networking at the largest and most influential copper industry conference
- A chance to meet all the key international executives in one place
- Receive a login to the networking app to arrange meetings pre-event
- A link to the presentations from the event to review when back in the office
- Access to all social functions at the conference