About the Event
Nearly 500 senior executives, including the most influential copper market, will convene at this crucial copper industry conference. Delegates and speakers at the 18th CRU World Copper Conference are among the most knowledgeable participants in the industry and an important source of opinion on the myriad issues that could influence the market.
The three-day conference is widely regarded as the leading copper conference and regularly attracts nearly 500 delegates from 40 countries. Our international attendees represent the complete copper value chain from miners, to smelters, traders and end-users.
Why should you attend?
- Join the largest annual gathering of top mining executives
- Discover whether fundamentals will sustain 2016 price gains
- Hear supply-side strategies from leading mining CEO's
- Familiarise yourself with unfolding financial and physical market scenarios
- Gain an early read of Chinese demand
- Continue and conclude contract negotiations
- Exclusive networking at the largest and most influential copper industry conference
- A chance to meet all the key international executives in one place
- Receive a login to the networking app to arrange meetings pre-event
- A link to the presentations from the event to review when back in the office
- Access to all social functions at the conference