CRU’s Risk Adjusted Decision Making toolkit enables dynamic analysis of risk and value and is especially useful for assessing projects, expansions, and long term mine planning.
We have used these techniques to support mining industry executives and decision makers around the world to better answer questions like:
- What is the probability the NPV of our mine or project is over $X billion?
- Where should our risk mitigation focus?
- What is the value of our long term expansion options?
- How can we leverage the upside potential of our asset?
- How can we communicate a richer, more complete understanding of value to management and the Board?
Workshop participants will benefit from insights including:
- The benefits of Risk Adjusted Decision Making and dynamic modelling compared to traditional “static” valuation methods
- An understanding of dynamic modelling tools including Scenario Analysis, Monte Carlo, and Real Options
- How these tools are used to:
- Make better, more informed decisions
- Provide deeper, more insightful understanding of value, risk and opportunities
- Create an organised and integrated view of risk and value