Join 850 of your peers at the world's leading technical event for the nitrogen and syngas community
We are delighted to announce that CRU’s Nitrogen + Syngas conference will be returning a live, in-person gathering in Berlin on 28-30 March 2022 for the 35th event in the series. As one of the most respected technical events for the global nitrogen and syngas community, the conference has provided an ideal platform for technical professionals from across the nitrogen and syngas industries to meet and network, and learn about the latest developments in operations, technology, process and equipment.
Every year, more than 800+ delegates representing producers, licensors and materials and equipment providers attend to ensure they have knowledge, understanding and professional connections required to improve their production, maximise profitability and maintain safe, reliable, and environmentally responsible, plant operations. The 2021 event saw 870+ senior decision-makers attend the virtual event.
Whether you are investing in a new plant, revamping an existing plant, or maintaining your plant to achieve optimal production, safety and environmental performance, Nitrogen + Syngas is a 'must-attend' event.
We are excited to bring you the first fully virtual event in the conference's 34-year history - enabling the global nitrogen and syngas community to connect virtually. In 2021, as a virtual event, the conference still offers real insight, real networking, and real business opportunities. More than just a series of webinars, the virtual event incorporates a three-day, multi-streamed agenda of technical papers and presentations; a virtual exhibition for meeting with technical experts and sourcing solutions; and integrated networking including live video, audio and text chat, interactive discussion groups, and meetings scheduling.
What you can expect from the virtual event is a fully immersive experience, with multiple interactive spaces:
Receive conference updates
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology, process, materials and equipment developments in the dual-streamed technical agenda and technical showcases, all with live Q&A - or you can watch on-demand at a time that suits you
- Access from anywhere: The virtual venue requires no download, and is mobile-friendly, allowing you to join anytime, anywhere
- Interact with expert solutions providers in the virtual exhibit hall: meet exhibitors, explore their products and services and chat or submit an enquiry
- Network with attendees – search the delegate list by keyword, name and more; see who’s live online with you and reach out via voice or video call, text chat, email or request a meeting
- Speed networking sessions will help to replicate those chance meetings you have in real-life at conferences at the receptions
- The agenda has been re-imagined so you can attend sessions, explore the exhibit hall, network, and have time to check in on your day-to-day job.