Join 780+ of your peers at the world's leading technical event - from your plant, home or office
For more than 34 years, CRU’s Nitrogen + Syngas Conference has provided an ideal
platform for technical professionals from across the nitrogen and syngas
industries to network and learn about the latest developments in operations,
technology, process and equipment.
780 senior decision-makers including producers, licensors, and materials and
equipment providers are now registered for the 2021 event. The agenda covers ammonia, urea, methanol, syngas,
nitrates, GTL and industrial gases. It gives you the information you need to
improve production and profitability; and maintain safe and environmentally
responsible plant operations.
View the 2021 Delegate List here Sign up to receive conference updates
We are excited to bring you the first fully virtual event in the conference's 34-year history - enabling the global nitrogen and syngas community to connect virtually. In 2021, as a virtual event, the conference still offers real insight, real networking, and real business opportunities. More than just a series of webinars, the virtual event incorporates a three-day, multi-streamed agenda of technical papers and presentations; a virtual exhibition for meeting with technical experts and sourcing solutions; and integrated networking including live video, audio and text chat, interactive discussion groups, and meetings scheduling.
What you can expect from the virtual event is a fully immersive experience, with multiple interactive spaces:
Receive conference updates
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology, process, materials and equipment developments in the dual-streamed technical agenda and technical showcases, all with live Q&A - or you can watch on-demand at a time that suits you
- Access from anywhere: The virtual venue requires no download, and is mobile-friendly, allowing you to join anytime, anywhere
- Interact with expert solutions providers in the virtual exhibit hall: meet exhibitors, explore their products and services and chat or submit an enquiry
- Network with attendees – search the delegate list by keyword, name and more; see who’s live online with you and reach out via voice or video call, text chat, email or request a meeting
- Speed networking sessions will help to replicate those chance meetings you have in real-life at conferences at the receptions
- The agenda has been re-imagined so you can attend sessions, explore the exhibit hall, network, and have time to check in on your day-to-day job.