The conference agenda at the CRU Ryan's Notes is a great opportunity to sharpen your knowledge and gain deep insights into today’s and tomorrow’s trading conditions for the ferroalloys market.
The agenda combines CRU’s independent market intelligence with perspectives from leading industry figures. The result is an informative and balanced view on the market. The 2018 agenda will blend formal presentations, panel discussions and interactive sessions, which help you identify opportunities, avoid risks, and develop deeper knowledge of current events and key markets.
Check back here regularly for more details on the agenda as it is built
Seven great reasons to attend
- Update your industry knowledge - hear from industry thought-leaders and CRU independent analysts on market trends and more
- Seal the deal - network and negotiate with up to 600+ industry professionals
- Cost-effective room rates at a business hotel close to an international airport means you get more bang for your buck
- Meet the consumers – the event is known for attracting a large number of consumers
- Quality delegation – the event has a trusted track-record in attracting personnel from the full supply chain – the people you want to meet
- Numerous and varied networking opportunities throughout the event - something for everyone
- 50 companies have booked private meetings rooms to conclude their deals in privacy
to see what attendees to this conference had to say about it