Senior executives of world leading optical fibre and cable producers will share their companies’ strategies and forward vision before engaging in a panel discussion with one of CRU’s market experts.
- In which wire and cable products do you see the greatest opportunities?
- What are the key markets for growth and barriers to entry?
- How can optical fibre and cable producers avoid commoditisation of their products and services?
- Where is R&D being invested?
- How is the relationship between producers, retailers and consumers evolving?
- Incorporating Industry 4.0, IoT and other industrial trends in the cable factory of the future
Dr. Bernhard Deutsch
, Vice President and General Manager, Optical Fiber and Cable
, Corning Incorporated