Registered attendees will have the chance to take a remote tour of the Niehoff factory.
The tour will include presentations of:
- Sustainable geothermal cooling and heating system of the Niehoff plant and production
- Apprenticeship training centre
- Machine assembly department
- Automatic storage system and dispatch by air as “known consignor”
- Key components manufacturing
- Testing department of our 4 main products (rod breakdown machines, multiwire lines, double-twist bunchers, braiders)
The 45-minute tour will be led by Florian Faul, Sales Manager, Niehoff and will be followed by 15min of live Q&A.
Do not miss this chance to see inside a state-of-the-art facility and ask questions to the host company’s leading experts on the equipment presented.