Call for commercial and technical papers 2020
Date for your diary:
Deadline for abstracts - extended until 28 October 2019
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
CRU are pleased to announce the call for papers for Phosphates 2020 is now open. CRU Phosphates is an essential annual event for the global phosphate
community to meet and learn about the key market and technical developments
that will impact their business and operational strategies for the year ahead.
The respected dual-streamed agenda provides key market insights and showcases
the latest technology, process, materials and equipment developments that offer
Presenting at the conference offers you an ideal platform to highlight your
organisation's expertise and demonstrate thought-leadership to a global audience, spanning the fertilizer, feed and industrial phosphates markets.
Commercial subject areas covered
Technical subject areas include:
- Supply and demand insights
- Strategies for vertical integration
- Exploration of new trade routes
- Regional market dynamics
- Projects and exploration updates
Why submit an abstract?
- Advances in environmentally sustainable
operations, including water management, energy efficiency and reclamation
- Operational problems and solutions and best
practice health and safety initiatives restoration, revamping or maintenance
- Restoration, revamping or maintenance case studies
- Phosphate rock: Projects; mining; assessment;
processing; transportation and beneficiation
- Phosphoric and sulphuric acid: Production,
operations, and process improvements
- New developments in fertilizer finishing and
- Innovations in feed or industrial phosphate
- Phosphorus recycling and sustainability
Demonstrate your knowledge and experience to an
Enhance your industry profile
Meet industry peers and develop new contacts
Highlight new developments and innovations
Submit your abstract of between 200-400 words, outlining the nature of your technology, process or case study, its target market and USP’s it delivers.
Submit your abstract online at www.phosphatesabstracts.com
by 28 October 2019.
To discuss an abstract in greater detail, please contact Amanda Whicher.