09:00 - 09:30
CRU keynote: Overview of the global phosphates market
- High level exploration of global supply and demand balance of phosphates
- What mega trends are impacting fertilizer, feed, food and industrial phosphate demand
- Is high grade phosphoric acid at a turning point?
09:30 - 10:00
Phosphate industry keynote: Strategy insights from a global industry leader
- How is the global supply chain shifting in response to new trade dynamics?
- What are the key challenges and opportunity on front of the industry?
- What are the key areas where partnership, innovation and investment should be focused?
10:00 - 10:30
Agronomy keynote: The future of farming and what it means for the fertilizer industry
- Global agronomic macro trends and their implications for input demand
- The importance of innovation in the fertilizer industry in the age of ag-tech and precision farming
- How can the global phosphates supply chain become more ag-centric and prepare for the next generation of relationship between fertilizer producers and consumers?