About the Event
Now in its 12th year, CRU’s North American Steel Conference attracts nearly 200 senior executives from mills, service centers and end-users. For the most up-to-date and robust information on the US steel market, book your place today.
Key topics include:
- How will the automotive, energy and construction sectors perform and what does this mean for steel?
- How will Section 232, Section 301 and NAFTA 2.0 affect the fortunes of steel mills, steel consumers and service centers?
- Focus on global oversupply and trade flows – is global oversupply set to get worse?
- Evaluating micro-mill technology – what will the impact be on steel and scrap markets?
- What does the boom in the electric and hybrid vehicle market mean for steel?
- What will the influence of steel making costs be on prices in the US and ROW?
- Analysing the outlook for galvanised steel and aluminium auto-body sheet
- Steel price forecasts in key rolled and long product markets