About the Event
The CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference 2019 will be hosted by Corning Incorporated. Firmly established as the premier international event for the international optical fiber and communication cable supply chain, this year's conference will be held in Charlotte, North Carolina offering delegates the chance to meet with key industry stakeholders from the USA and beyond.
The conference offered participants unrivalled access to senior decision-makers from the world’s largest fiber optic cable manufacturers. The three-day event provided participants with numerous networking opportunities, including cocktail receptions, networking breaks, banquet lunches and gala dinners.
Key themes to be covered in the agenda:
5 key reasons to attend:
- Network and raise your profile with senior representatives from across the optical fibre and cable supply chain
- Hear presentations from the most influential executives that are driving this market, plus CRU’s own independent experts
- Join the interactive discussions and put your questions to leading industry experts and analysts
- See the latest innovations in product developments and services from exhibitors showcasing next generation solutions
- Gain first-hand knowledge of, and insight into, the key challenges and opportunities facing the market
Delegates taking part will:
- Engage in exclusive peer-to-peer networking at the largest and most influential industry gathering
- A unique opportunity to meet all the key international executives in one place
- Enjoy unlimited access to the networking portal to arrange meetings pre-event
- Easy access to all the presentations from the event to share with your team
- Advanced notice about all the social functions at the conference