About the Event
The CRU World Optical Fiber & Cable Conference 2019 will be hosted by Corning Incorporated. Firmly established as the premier international event for the international optical fiber and communication cable supply chain, this year's conference will be held in Charlotte, North Carolina offering delegates the chance to meet with key industry stakeholders from the USA and beyond.
The conference offered participants unrivalled access to senior decision-makers from the world’s largest fiber optic cable manufacturers. The three-day event provided participants with numerous networking opportunities, including cocktail receptions, networking breaks, banquet lunches and gala dinners.
Established as the premier event for senior executives from the global optical fibre and communication cable supply chain, the virtual event offers delegates the chance to meet with key industry stakeholders from Europe and beyond – from your desktop.
5 key reasons to attend:
- It enables our community to connect - irrespective of any travel restrictions
- The virtual platform will connect with a wider, more global audience
- Interaction is built into the platform, with live Q&A, ask the experts, and live audio, video and text chat functionality
- The virtual platform provides participants with the flexibility to access high-quality content, live and on-demand
- Access from anywhere: The platform requires no download, and is mobile-friendly, allowing you to join anytime, anywhere
Delegates taking part will:
- Engage in exclusive peer-to-peer networking at the largest and most influential industry gathering
- A unique opportunity to meet all the key international executives on your desktop
- Enjoy unlimited access to the networking portal to arrange meetings pre, during and post-event
- Easy access to all the presentations from the event to share with your team