About the Event
CRU’s World Optical Fibre & Cable Conference 2018 was hosted by Futong Group. Firmly established as the premier international event for the entire optical fibre and communication cable supply chain, this year's conference took place in Hangzhou, offering delegates the chance to visit a major hub in China's digital economy.
The conference offered participants unrivalled access to 700+ senior decision-makers from the world’s largest fibre optic cable manufacturers. The three-day event provided participants with numerous networking opportunities, including cocktail receptions, networking breaks, banquet lunches and gala dinners.
5 key themes for the 2018 event:
- Network and raise your profile with 700+ representatives from across the optical fibre and cable supply chain
- Hear presentations from the most influential executives that are driving this market, plus CRU’s own independent experts
- Join the interactive discussions and put your questions to leading industry experts and analysts
- See the latest innovations and meet key suppliers in the lively and interactive exhibition
- Gain first-hand knowledge of, and insight into, the key challenges and opportunities facing the market
Delegates were able to take part in:
- Engage in exclusive peer-to-peer networking at the largest and most influential industry gathering in Asia
- A unique opportunity to meet all the key international executives in one place
- Enjoy unlimited access to the networking portal to arrange meetings pre-event
- Easy access to all the presentations from the event to share with your team
- Advanced notice about all the social functions at the conference
- Priority booking onto the site visit to see a major Chinese cable manufacturer (subject to availability)