CALL FOR PAPERS: DEADLINE February 28, 2020
We are pleased to announce the call for papers for CRU Nitrogen + Syngas USA 2020 is now open. The conference will have a strong focus on reliability, maintenance and operations, and we welcome submissions in these areas in addition to new technology, process and materials developments for the nitrogen and syngas industries.
We are pleased to invite all organisations to submit an abstract for consideration in the 2020 conference.
Subject areas include:
- Syngas generation and purification
We welcome papers covering the following areas:
Case studies demonstrating:
- Practical solutions to operational problems
- Process and efficiency improvements
- Advances in environmental efficiency and strategies for compliance
- Equipment improvements and optimization
- Best practice health and safety initiatives
- Application of improved technology or catalysts
- Restoration, revamping or maintenance projects
- Capacity enhancements and product diversification
- Operator training and task planning
Technology innovations and improvements:
- New technology developments which offer the realistic prospect of efficiency or capacity improvements in plant operations
- Technology innovations that improve environmental or health and safety regulation compliance
Please include the following information - paper title, names(s) and company affiliation(s) of author(s) and an abstract or summary of not less than 200 words.
To submit an abstract please email Amanda.Whicher@crugroup.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Tulsa in 2020.
Questions? If you have any queries about your submission or would like to discuss your topic in more detail, or if you are interested in presenting on the commercial day of the conference, please contact Amanda Whicher.