CRU Events and AFAP are delighted to announce that the Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness 2018 conference will be held 24 – 26 September at the Century City Hotel and Conference Centre in Cape Town, South Africa. Known as the ‘Mother City’, Cape Town is an established agribusiness hub that is easy to reach and provides top quality conference facilities.
Due to the unique partnership of CRU Events and AFAP this conference series is now well established as the premier meeting for linking senior executives from across the international fertilizer supply chain with key stake holders in African agribusiness. This year, the conference partners have decided to consolidate the West and East Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness events into one large conference with a comprehensive and interactive programme.
We are very excited to bring the conference to South Africa. This will allow us to produce the highest quality event, offer interesting site visits and attract an unmatched audience from across Africa. The Century City Hotel and Conference Centre offers world class hotel and conference facilities, easily accessible from the airport and city centre with a fantastic negotiated hotel rate.
Participants have the chance to:
- Learn about the fertilizer demand dynamics in a region with one of the highest growth potentials in the world
- Gain insight on agribusiness developments and understand how key cash crop markets are impacting fertilizer demand
- Discuss how the global fertilizer supply chain can work with public and private partners to ensure that this region has access to the right inputs
- Hear updates from key phosphates, ammonia, blending, bagging and distribution investments being made across the region
- Understand where agribusiness corridors and clusters can be best applied to increase efficiencies and focus investment
- Join workshops and panel discussions on finance, policy development, soil science, farmer outreach, technical innovation and more
Video showcasing a previous CRU Fertilizer Agribusiness Conference