About the Event
MEScon is intended to ‘connect the dots’ – to maximize utilization of current local experience and expertise via networking and to provide access to the knowledge and resources of the global sulphur community. The goal is to foster enduring, cooperative relationships between sour gas and sulphur plant operators across the UAE, the Middle East and the world. The agenda will have a strong technical focus, supplemented by scene setting presentations led by CRU analysts and industry thought-leaders covering sulphur market dynamics and the role of sulphur in the energy transition.
The technical agenda content will be guided by the Executive Committee of industry experts. The focus of the technical agenda is to promote discussion and knowledge sharing in support of continual improvements in HSE, reliability, efficiency and general best practices in the production of sour gas and sulphur.
Subjects covered will include:
- Sulphur recovery in the context of the Energy Transition
- Sour gas production challenges and best practices
- SRU/TGTU operational best practices
- SRU/TGTU energy efficiency
- SRU/TGTU corrosion and long-term integrity
- Increased recovery efficiency for legacy SRUs
- Non-sulphur emissions from SRUs – CO2, CO, NOx
- Sulphur handling best practices
- Long-term sulphur supply/demand outlook
Why attend MEScon 2022?
- Develop practical solutions to common operational problems in sour gas production and processing, and sulphur production and handling
- Share know-how and best practice through peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Learn about new projects and technology developments
- Understand how to improve plant efficiency and maintain emissions standards
- Benefit from interactive sharing and learning at industry led roundtables
- Understand key drivers of supply and demand and how this will impact the industry
- Gain direct access to CRU’s leading analysts to discuss market trends and forecasts
- Meet with key industry contacts to negotiate new business
- Address your technology and engineering needs with a range of exhibitors