CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN – Deadline for entries extended until Friday 6 October
CRU are delighted to announce the call for papers for Middle East Sulphur 2018.
We welcome papers covering the technical and operational aspects of sulphur production from the full value chain, from recovery to forming, handling and transportation. Case studies highlighting operational experience and knowledge sharing will be prioritised.
Submit your abstract at www.middleeastsulphurabstracts.com
Subject areas include but are not limited to:
Case studies demonstrating operational experience in:
- Energy efficiency and heat recovery
- Acid gas treating
- Process and efficiency improvements in sulphur recovery
- Plant start-ups and shut-downs
- Tail gas treating
- Amine treating
- Ammonia destruction
- Sulphur forming and handling
- Advances in environmental efficiency and strategies for compliance
- Equipment improvements and optimisations
- Operational problems and solutions
- Best practice health and safety initiatives
- Application of improved technology or catalysts
- Restoration, revamping or maintenance
Technology innovations and improvements:
- New technology developments, which, if not proved so far, offer the realistic prospect of economic advantage in plant operations
- Technology innovations that improve SHE regulation compliance
Submit your abstract online at www.middleeastsulphurabstracts.com
Abstracts should briefly summarise the content of your presentation, we recommend the length of the abstract to be approximately 150-250 words. Abstracts that are accepted to the programme will be published on the event website.
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by a technical steering committee.
The committee will assess the abstracts against the following selection criteria:
- Operational experience
- Operational problems and their solutions
Papers authored or co-authored by operating companies that share operating experience will be prioritized, but we also welcome papers featuring new technology advancements.
To discuss an abstract, workshop or topic idea in further detail, please contact Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org